Here is a short update on Saturday (9/30) events from my perspective. Friday was such a busy day, I must admit I took it a lot slower:
- Keynote: Andrew Baron (and Joanne Conlan) from Rocketboom: Interesting stats. We agree on where ads should be played - at the end, not in the beginning or the middle.
- Explored the Expo Booths which were excellent
- Chuck Tomasi did an excellent presentation on getting your listeners involved in your podcast
- FIT Halloween Script Workshop (held a secret location)
- Orange County Podcast Booth
- BBQ Party @ the Pool 2006 (thanks again to Dave Slusher)
- Blubrry Party